1. Daniel Gaskill
- Israel Gaskill
- Nathan Gaskill
- Abigail Gaskill
- Sarah Gaskill
- Hannah Gaskill
- Huldah Gaskill
- Daniel Gaskill
- Martha Gaskill
- Soloman Gaskill
Huldah Mott 446
- Born: 1747, New Jersey 476
- Marriage (1): Daniel Gaskill 8 Jun 1771 in New Jersey 475
- Died: 28 Dec 1832, Mount Holly, Burlington, New Jersey, United States at age 85 477,478
FamilySearch ID: LZB5-KBP.
In Ebenezers will of 1770.
June 6, 1774: disunited for marrying outside the Quakers, p244.
1802 will of Daniel is online at Ancestry and indicates that the children are orphans which would likely mean that Huldah died before Daniel. There is extensive detail on the lands and children. See New Jersey, Wills and Probate Records, 1739-1991 - Burlington > Miscellaneous Old Records, File g, 1767-1827; Images before and after 159.
BUT - need to corrolate the names on HIS will with Hulda's will of 1833 probated, which is in File g1, 1827-1852.
Index, American Genealogical-Biographical Index
Reference:Gen. Column of the " Boston Transcript". 1906-1941.( The greatest single source of material for gen. Data for the N.E. area and for the period 1600-1800. Completely indexed in the Index.): 17 Jun 1908, 9967 449,479
Information about Hulda comes from Fredin, information to him from a descendant of Hulda's son, Israel, one Thad A Lora, Salem, OH. p210.
• Named in will: of her father as daughter Hulda Mot, 3 Dec 1770. 402
• Disowned: Burlington Monthly Meeting, 1774, Burlington, Burlington Co., NJ. 479 Given the right to appeal.
• Will: which was proved in 1833, Mar 1822, Northampton Township, Burlington Co., NJ. 480 Names sons Israel and Nathan living in Ohio. Names son Soloman, daughters Hannah Wright, Sarah Stratton and Hulday Evans.
Huldah married Daniel Gaskill, son of Daniel Gaskill and Martha Shinn, 8 Jun 1771 in New Jersey.475 (Daniel Gaskill was born in 1753 in Mount Holly, Burlington, New Jersey, United States 481 and died 14 Jan 1801 in Mount Holly, Burlington, New Jersey, United States 477,481.)