Coenrad C. Ham
- Born: 1766
- Christened: 25 Dec 1766, Livingston, Columbia Co., NY 647,659
- Marriage (1): Elizabeth Dubois in 1805 in Schodack, NY
- Died: 24 Mar 1835, Schodack, Rensselaer Co., NY at age 69 660
FamilySearch ID: KHJC-L71. Find a Grave ID: 144064308.
Godparents: Marten Ham and Geetje (Maul) Ham (Linlithgow DRC) (His aunt and uncle)
1806: Father's will; to share 144 acres and the house with his brother Casper.
Warren Hamm has his marriage date as 7 Jan, 1805 in Schodack, which is more reasonable. This is reasonable, but again brought into question by the biography of his wife - see notes on his wife Elizabeth.
21 Feb 1835: Will - proved 24 April 1835:
He wills only to his wife, and to his nephew, Peter A. Ham, his real estate subject to the provisions of his wife Elizabeth. Peter A Ham and Isaac Ham of the town of Schodack executors. His estate file lists his heirs with information concerning his brothers and sisters.
Children from Warren Ham
This record is a bit questionable: The DuBois Family Association has Elizabeth DuBois marrying " Conrad Ham, s/o Frederick Ham and Christina...his will 3-19-1806 names a dau. Elizabeth (F-2168)" This does not jive with the known records, as Frederick Ham, husband of Anna Catherina, died in 1785, and Johan Conrad, husband of Christina, is the one whose will was of March, 1806.
Both Martin and the DFA records agree that she married second David Peters of Plattsburg Oct 11, 1836
Marriage date from Martin, copy at the edge of the paper leaves off the last digit: "7 Jan 183_" - a confusion over a possible mis copied record. from Harris)
• Burial: Old Dutch Reformed Cemetery, 1835, Nassau Ref. Ch., NY. 661 Find A Grave Memorial# 144064308
• Will, 12 Feb 1835, Schodack, Rensselaer Co., NY. 662 Names his nephew Peter A. Ham executor and leaves all his estate to his wife Elizabeth. He does not name legal heirs other than his wife.
Coenrad married Elizabeth Dubois, daughter of Cornelius Dubois and Charity Griffin, in 1805 in Schodack, NY. (Elizabeth Dubois was born 23 Oct 1784 and died 1 Mar 1862.)