1. Susan Furnald
- Naomi C. Mott+
- Mary Alma Mott+
- Perkins F. Mott+
- Elizabeth C. "Lizzie" Mott+
- Born: 2 Jul 1803 377,419
- Marriage (1): Susan Furnald 18 Oct 1832 in Somersworth, Strafford Co., NH 309,418
- Died: 14 Sep 1840, Sanford, York Co., Maine at age 37 377
- Buried: Springvale, York Co., Maine
FamilySearch ID: LY5G-M24. Find a Grave ID: 71082696.
New Hampshire birth index has a card with is birth date and place as Somersworth, NH. I do not believe this. While two children were born there, Naomi and Perkins, I think that whoever put Somersworth for Benjamin made a mistake. The 1800 census shows no one named John Mott in NH, and only two with that surname.
First two girls are named after his mother and his sister. He leaves money to his honored mother. 377
• Move: From Pittstown Oneida County, 1808-1810. 412
• Will, 26 Jun 1840, Somersworth, Strafford Co., NH. 420 Item one is 10 dollars annually "to my honored Mother Naomi Mott"
Names wife Susan, children Naomi, Alma, Perkins F., and "any other children that may hereafter be born unto me..." (Youngest daughter Susan was born that year.)
Benjamin married Susan Furnald 18 Oct 1832 in Somersworth, Strafford Co., NH 309.,418 (Susan Furnald was born 5 Dec 1808 in Canada and died 4 Jun 1871 in Sanford, York Co., Maine.)