Florence Beatrice Mott
- Born: 10 Aug 1872, Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI
- Marriage (1): Dr. Ernest Smith Bradford Ph.D. 23 Aug 1906 in Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI 362
- Died: 22 Feb 1954, Briarcliff, Westchester Co., NY at age 81
- Buried: Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI
FamilySearch ID: K2FH-F7Y. Find a Grave ID: 105363914.
Florence married an eminent ecomomist of the early 20th century, Ernest Bradford, who's lineage traces back to a number Governor William Bradford and a number of Mayflower passengers.
Name Birth Date County Reel Record
Florence B Mott 10 Aug 1872 Winnebago 0307 001173
About Wisconsin Births, 1820-1907
This database indexes over 985,000 births recorded in the State of Wisconsin, USA, prior to 1907. Information provided in the index includes: name, birth date, country, and source information.
This database indexes over 985,000 births recorded in the state of Wisconsin prior to 1907. Wisconsin is one of few states to have a wide-spread index of records prior to establishment of a state vital records office. However, it is important to note that there will be some records at the county level not included in this statewide index. Taken from the index created by the Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services, Vital Records Division this database will prove useful to those seeking ancestors in early Wisconsin.
The state of Wisconsin microfiche from which this electronic database was created incorrectly indexed the counties that start with "s". Ancestry.com has digitally changed the indexing of the counties that start with the letter "s". If a county is listed as St. Croix, Sauk, Sawyer, Shawano, or Sheboygan the name of the county in which the birth took place should now be correct.
Use the information below to obtain copies of originals from the state of Wisconsin:
Wisconsin Division of Health
P.O. Box 309
1 West Wilson Street, Rm 158
Madison, WI 53701
The Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah also has copies of birth, marriage, and death records for many Wisconsin counties. Consult the Family History Library Catalog available online at www.familysearch.org <http://www.familysearch.org> to see what records the Library holds.
• residence: east side 3rd 2 n. Lincoln, 1893, Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI. 341
• residence: 50 Argyle St, 1930, New Rochelle, Westchester County, NY. 363
• residence: 205 3rd Street, 1900, Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI. 342
• residence: 50 Argyle St, 1936, New Rochelle, Westchester County, NY. 364
• residence: 50 Argyle St, 1950, New Rochelle, Westchester County, NY. 365
• residence: 50 Argyle, 1952, New Rochelle, Westchester County, NY. 366
Florence married Dr. Ernest Smith Bradford Ph.D., son of Jabez Burritt Smith and Marcia Alice Bradford, 23 Aug 1906 in Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI.362 (Dr. Ernest Smith Bradford Ph.D. was born 19 Aug 1877 in Moorhead, Clay Co., MN,367 died 12 Mar 1965 in Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Co., CA 367 and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Winnebago Co., WI.)
Handwritten note of their daughter incorrectly states the year as 1905.