Find a Grave ID: 69572863.
There is an Anna Maria Waeger born 1791 in Brunswick, d/o Eberhard Wäger:
• residence, 1870, Pittstown, Rensselaer Co., NY. 1841 Strangly the census says she cannot write. Also she makes a mark on her will. Yet the letter is clear as a bell.
• Will, 25 Sep 1876, Pittstown, Rensselaer Co., NY. 1842 Names sister Sarah as heir. Names Merritt Henington as executor. She worked for Henington as a domestic servant per the 1870 census.
• residence, 1880, Pittstown, Rensselaer Co., NY. 1843 In the household of Merritt Hennington & family as a boarder. She is on the census several lines below Henry Root and his wife, which may be the reason she the FaG memorial calls out that her maiden name was Root because she is buried close to these people...a mistake.
• Cemetery: Millertown Cemetery, 1889, Pittstown, Rensselaer Co., NY. 1844 Find A Grave Memorial 69572863 has her as Mary Root Wager although this is not on the tombstone. Has dates 1790- 1888 although this too is likely a mistake.
• Probate, 13 Jan 1890, Troy, Rensselaer Co., NY. 1845 Will and Probate are in the same file at Ancestry.com: New York, Wills and Probate Records, 1659-1999 > Probate Records, Vol 0129-0130, 1889-1890. Will is image 572. Probate Image 118.