1. Hester (Esther) Langdown
2. Jane Board
- M. Ann Woodrow
- Anastasia Woodrow+
- Jas (James) Woodrow+
- Fredrick Woodrow
- Austin Woodrow
- Agnes Woodrow
- Fanny Woodrow
- Eliza Woodrow
- Kate (Catherine) Woodrow
- Born: Abt 1811, Midhurst, Sussex, England 1616
- Marriage (1): Hester (Esther) Langdown
- Marriage (2): Jane Board Sep Q 1859 in Bridgwater, Somerset, England 1614
- Died: Mar Q 1883, Bridgwater, Somerset, England about age 72 1617
FamilySearch ID: G47T-VYP. Find a Grave ID: 184393383.
In the Roman Catholic baptism record of Anastasia the father is Carole or Carola or Carolus. (Handwriting not readable.) That is the Latin form of "Charles." (e.g. North and South Carolina are named after King Charles of England.)
Medhurs is probably Midhurst, Sussex - nothing found in the Parish Registers for a baptism.
• Occupied Land, 20 Apr 1838, Over Stowey. Somerset, England. 1618 One acre of meadow, a small orchard of 1 rood, 27 perches, a house and garden of 32 perch on land owned by the Right Honourable Henry Labouchere, 1st Baron Taunton (1798-1869) a prominent Whig and Liberal Party politicial born in Over Stowey of a Huguenot merchant family.
• Will, 18 Nov 1849, Briantspuddle, Dorset, England. Gamekeeper of Briantspuddle.
• Census, 1851, Over Stowey. Somerset, England. 1619
• Census, 1861, Nether Stowey, Somerset, England. 1620
Charles married Hester (Esther) Langdown. (Hester (Esther) Langdown was born about 1810 in Woolbridge, Dorset, England 1616 and died Jun Q 1858 in Clifton, Gloucestershire, England 1621.)
Charles next married Jane Board Sep Q 1859 in Bridgwater, Somerset, England.1614