1. Catharina Smith
- Margaretha "Grietje" Ham
- Coenrad Ham
- Lena Ham+
- Rachel Ham
- Christina Ham
- Elizabetha Ham
- Annatje "Anna" Ham
- Michael Ham+
- Born: Abt 1728-1729
- Marriage (1): Catharina Smith 27 Nov 1753 in Germantown, NY (Ref. Chbk.)
- Died: 1790-1800, Livingston Manor, Columbia Co., NY about age 62 646
FamilySearch ID: GWWM-YWX.
7 Aug 1754: sponsored with Christina Ham, sponsored Jacob of Martin and Margaretha Maul (His brother and sister-in-law) (Linlithgo DR record)
20 July 1755: sponsored, with his wife, Elbert of Robert and Catharina Van Deusen. (His sister and brother-in-law) (Livingston Record)
6 Oct 1763: sp., with wife, Catharina, d/o Coenradt Ham and Christina Stydt.(His brother and sister-in-law)(Linlithgo DR record)
22 Aug 1767 sp., with wife, Jacob, s/o Augustinus Smid and Tabitha Ham. (Sister and Brother-in-law) (Linlithgo DR record)
1779 tax list for the Manor of Livingston shows, next to Coenradt Ham, Jacob Ham with personal property worth 1620 taxed at 40 10.
16 Aug 1790: Michael Smith of Livingston, will: mentions his daughter Catrien wife of Jacob Ham.
6 Sept 1790: Wandle Ham, formerly of NYC, baker now of the Manor of Livingston, wrote his will in which he leaves his land at Kinderhook to his nephew Coenradt I Ham, son of his brother Jacob Ham, of the Manor of Livingston. From the abstracts David Martin could not tell if Conrad or Jacob or both were then of the Manor of Livingston.
1790 Census lists at Livingston show two Jacob Hams:
1. Jacob Ham with 1 male over 16, 2 males under 16, and 4 females.(Martin does not think that this is this Jacob, rather:
2. Jacob Ham with 2 males over 16, 1 male under 16, 8 females, 4 slaves or other free persons.
1800 Census has no listing for Jacob Ham; David Martin considers that he died by 1800.
• Baptism, 6 Oct 1763, Linlithgo, NY. 647,675 Witnesses: Jacob Ham and Catharina Smidt
Jacob married Catharina Smith, daughter of Johan Michael Smith and Margaret Crisman, 27 Nov 1753 in Germantown, NY (Ref. Chbk.). (Catharina Smith was born about 1730 and died after 1790.)