1. Casper Ham
2. Johan Ule
- Catharina Ham
- Rachel Ham
- Christina Ham
- Magdalena Ham
Margaretha "Gretje" Streit
- Christened: 14 Nov 1731, Germantown, Dutchess Co., NY
- Marriage (1): Casper Ham in 1750 in Linlithgow Drc
- Marriage (2): Johan Ule 19 Nov 1759
- Died: 25 Nov 1798 at age 67 697
- Buried: Rhinebeck, Dutchess Co., NY 685
Margriet Streid was conf. 5 April 1749 at Red Hook Luth. Church, the same church where her elder sisters Anna Maria and Catharina Streit were conf. earlier on 14 April 1745.
The will of her father suggests that she may have md. 2nd Mr. Ule. Confirmed by David Martin and Mr. Boyce and her gravestone inscription.
• Godparents: Frederick Moul and Urzel.
Margaretha married Casper Ham, son of Conrad Ham and Rachel Rohrbach, in 1750 in Linlithgow Drc. (Casper Ham was born in 1723-1724 and died in 1757 in Livingston Manor, Columbia Co., NY.)
Margaretha next married Johan Ule 19 Nov 1759.