Evidently removed to the Middletown MM in 1711 per the certificate granted to him, his wife and family that year. Was an elder in the Quaker community. Records show him attending quarterly and yearly meetings in Philadelphia.
See pages 145 ff of http://www.familysearch.org/library/books/idurl/1/429391 for extensive information and location of wills.
• Certificate: to Middletown MM, 4 May 1711, Falls Township, Bucks Co., PA. 2212 Falls MM - John [Rutledge] & w., Margaret, & fam, get (abbreviation for granted certificate) Middletown MM
• Received: Middletown MM, 4 Aug 1711, Middletown, Bucks Co., PA. 2217
• Memorial: Also Mary Routledge. 2218 Also on his Find-a-Grave memorial but not the section below on Mary Routledge.
• Cemetery: Middletown Friends Cemetery: Langhorne Borough, Bucks Co., PA.
• Will: Proved July 30th 1725, 21 May 1724, Bucks Co., PA. 2219 Dated: "twenty first Day of the third Month in the year of our Lord One Thousand and Seven Hundred Twenty four."
• Memorial: from the Wrightstown Meeting, 1757. 2220 Image also posted to his Find-a-Grave memorial
John married Margaret Dalton 9 May 1701 in Falls Township, Bucks Co., PA 2213.,2214 (Margaret Dalton was born 16 Aug 1681 in Pembrey, Carmarthenshire, Wales,2221 died 29 Apr 1735 in Southampton, Bucks Co., PA 2221 and was buried in Langhorne Borough, Bucks Co., PA.)
Marriage and witnesses are at Ancestry.com. U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1935 > PA > Bucks > Falls MM > Falls Copy Births, Deaths and Marriages > image 15. (one witness was Wm Routledge)