- Born: 5 Mar 1567, Lenham, Kent, England
- Christened: 5 Mar 1567, Lenham, Kent, England
- Marriage: NARSIN, Susan on 3 Dec 1598
- Died: Oct 1636, Lenham, Kent, England at age 69
- Buried: 1 Nov 1636, Lenham Church Yard, Lenham, Eng
Died without a will. Administration of his estate granted to his son Joshua at the request of his widow, Susan, 29 November 1636 (recorded Archdeaconry Court, Canterbury). He, his daughter Ann, sons Joshua and David are mentioned in the wills of his brothers David and George, the will of his brother David conveying to him 'Parkfields' in Lenham and 'Randalls' in Boughton Malherbe during his life, and after his decease "unto David Attwater, his sonne and to his heires forever."
Since John died without a will, the lineage here is confirmed however by the will of his brother David, who conveyed lands to John and to John's son David.
John married Susan NARSIN on 3 Dec 1598. (Susan NARSIN was born in 1577 of Bayton, Kent, Eng, died on 9 Jan 1637 in England and was buried on 9 Jan 1637 in Lenham Church Yard, Lenham, Eng.)